King’s Escape Room is now hiring one or two qualified candidates for part-time positions! Please send your resume to email@example.com. Only candidates who send an email will be considered, no phone calls please!
Job Title: Escape Room Operations Assistant
– Strong Attention to Detail (resetting a room is vital to customer experience)
– Quick Worker (we have limited time to reset a room)
– Very Personable (you will be hosting and interacting with all guests that come in)
– Reliable (we’re a small business, we need reliability from you!)
– Open-Minded (we do NOT have job descriptions, entrepreneurial minds only that will do whatever work needs to be done!)
– Availability Friday-Sunday a must (our busiest times are Friday evenings, Saturday all day, and Sunday all day)
What to Expect:
Initially, please expect only 1-2 days a weekend of about 10 hours a week to start. This will quickly increase with great job performance. Your initial role will be to help run and reset escape rooms as customers come in to enjoy the experience. Your expanded role down the road will be to not only help with running the rooms, but to help grow the business with things such as admin duties, marketing, answering phones, helping construct new rooms, etc. We will not hire anyone who has to be limited to a job description. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to get the job done, and we need someone who has the same mentality!
None of these skills are required. However, it would be awesome if you knew your way around a few of them to start, will teach you everything you need to know!
– Familiarity with WordPress (including HTML, CSS, PHP, etc.)
– Basic Graphic Design Skills
– Social Media Promotion
– Google AdWords
– SEO Basics
– Article Research/Writing
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates who send an email will be considered, no phone calls please!