We love escape rooms, because we’re biased (duh). But we wanted to know if the general public loves escape rooms too (hint: yes); and if the majority of people even knew what an escape room is (hint: not really).
Published on October 13th, 2016
by the King’s Escape Room Research Team
We surveyed over 1,000 real people (1,024 to be exact) to find out exactly what the opinions and awareness of escape rooms is by the general public. Here’s what we asked:
“Have you ever done an escape room?”
and here were the possible answers:
– Yes, and I had a good time!
– Yes, but I didn’t enjoy it.
– No, but I want to try one.
– No, and I have no interest in trying one.
– I don’t know what an escape room is.
The key data points and conclusions from the survey are displayed in the graphic below: